Google
 

Sunday, July 5, 2009

UPDATE on bills

As depressing as it is, I'm going to post my current CC balances. I'm down to paying off six cards, but coming back on here made me realize that after October 2007 I really haven't made much of a dent in the credit cards. I was paying down 3 while charging on 3. But here is goes, and I will be blogging on here - I think it helped me be accountable so much! A lot of things have changed for me in the past two years and this time I am ready to make this happen, not for myself, but for my future family. I want to be (credit card) debt free and ready to provide financially to my husband (engaged!) and children (one day).

Here does nothing:

CC #1: $1588.78
CC #2: $947.25
CC #3: $1266.68
CC #4: 1275.99
CC #5: $242.97
CC #6: $2858.19

TOTAL: $8179.86

This is completely accurate (may be a few dollars off here or there) as some of the balances don't account for my most recent payment or if they do, they don't reflect finance charges.

Per my bankrate.com payment plan, if I work REALLY hard, I can have these bad boys paid off by Christmas. And that would be the best Christmas present a girl could ask for!

Wish me luck on my second time around!!!

No comments: