Google
 

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Crap!

I should have done some figuring in my head before I posted! It looks like I won't be under $10K this month. Even at the end of the month, I will still be maybe $25 away (depending on interest). Which is still good, but I am getting ready to head into a "turtle" month, so my debt pay down - at least for October - will slow a bit.

I get paid today, so this afternoon I will be paying bills :) Amazingly enough, it excites me to do so now! I'll post later with an amount!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

10k is not bad!! hang in there, that's only 4 more payments of 2500!! and your debt free!! now quit buying your undies at vicki and start shopping at walmart!!

SavingDiva said...

Good luck with your debt pay down!

Anonymous said...

I was there too....off by certain amounts. It will just be all the sweeter when you do pay it down.

GOOD JOB!

Anonymous said...

good job! Keep it up

Starla