Google
 

Monday, September 3, 2007

Leaving On A Jet Plane . . . .

'Cause I'm leaving on a jet plane
I don't know when I'll be back again
Oh, babe, I hate to go

(okay, so maybe it's a Piper Seneca, but hey, I still feel pretty special) Yeah, I'm bummed about leaving Destin, but not as much as normal - which is a good thing. It was a really relaxing weekend and I'm actually ready to get back to work (note: I did not say "looking forward" though). I was worried that I would be "taking work with me" and not enjoy myself at the beach, but some way I was able to let go (might have been the LITs). I was able to let go of my work worries and my debt worries. The funny thing is, I am not longer worried about my debt (I'm not sure that I ever really was - considering this is the first time I've taken a real crack at it)! But now I know I have a plan, and it I have it all under control. My biggest stress this weekend was searching for wedding shoes (see post below) - didn't find any either! I will be posting an update about that tomorrow . . . .

No comments: