Google
 

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Keeping $3.49 in my pocket

With my few minutes of down time today, I checked some of my account balances. It's amazing to me that I actually go online or call to check my account balances as soon as my billing cycle starts! Any who, only two have been updated for September so far. For some reason, I decided to check on one of my zero balances, JUST to make sure I had not been charged a finance charge. Low and behold, I had a balance of $3.49. Well, I knew I had paid my balance in full before my due date, so of course I called. They gave me some reason about cash advance, yada, yada, yada. It might have even been a valid reason, but I was still pissed. So they ended up waiving the fee, and now I really do have a zero balance!

It pays to bitch!

No comments: