Google
 

Sunday, August 26, 2007

August Update!

$2314.62 PAID OFF! Woo Hoo! That number seems soooo HUGE - too bad it's only like 17% of my balance! I'm really not complaining, just still a bit in shock that I let my credit card balance get so astronomical! Craziness, I tell ya! Technically, it's more like $3000 paid off, but I only update once ALL of my billing cycles end, so that I don't have to figure out interest.

So, I've paid off two credit cards, and when I get paid this week, I will be paying off a third (and hopefully a few hundred dollars off of another one). I think after I pay off a fourth credit card, I will try getting my APRs lowered again. Does anyone know if it is recorded on your credit report when you call and ask for lower APRs??? I mean, I don't know why that would look bad - it's just trying to be smart! Although I can't really call myself "smart" at this point in the game. When I consider myself a financial guru, I'll let you all know ;-P

1 comment:

Andie said...

no, it shouldn't change your credit report... as far as I know.

If that were the case, my credit would be whacked!