Google
 

Thursday, August 16, 2007

The J Crew Shoes I can't have

For the past two months I have been throwing away all catalogs I receive in the mail - Victoria's Secret, J. Crew, etc. What possessed me to browse through my neighbor's J. Crew catalog yesterday afternoon, I do not know. I should not have done it! I've been on the look out for a pair of heels to match my chocolate bridesmaid dress for my best friend's wedding on the beach. No, I don't plan to actually wear heels on the beach, or even shoes for that matter - but I still need them for the reception! Scratch that, I forgot we aren't allowed to call it a wedding. I shall refer to it as "The Party." Any who, on the first page of the catalog I was glancing through, I saw the cutest shoes! http://www.jcrew.com/catalog/product.jhtml?id=prod86769301&catId=cat210208 (the winsor blue ones) So cute, in fact, that I even flipped to the page J. Crew told me to find the product info and see how much they were. $185! Good God, I wouldn't buy those even if I weren't in debt! But now, every pair of shoes I look at, I will compare them to these shoes, and I don't think any others can measure :(

No comments: