Google
 

Sunday, August 26, 2007

I've Been Published: Part II

I just confirmation that my third article has been published on Associated Content! I am a firm believer in this now! I have like four more pieces of work I am waiting on to see if they get published.

I know some of you had questions about Associated Content. If you have any specific questions that I haven't answered, please leave me a comment and I will help you out all that I can.

I'm in the process of transferring the money from Associated Content (from my PayPal account) to my savings account. Hopefully all goes well with that - it will take a few business days (but hey, I won't be tempted to spend it).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, i just looked at your blog today and realized you had a KY connection! I'm from KY, too, and was a UK student. I've recently become interested in personal finance blogs and paying down my debt -- I enjoy reading yours! sarahshannon@hotmail.com

PayingForPlaying said...

Thanks for stopping by Sarah! Please let me know if you start your own PF blog, I will definitely check it out!