Google
 

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

My Stupid Mistake

Thinking I was being soooo responsible .... I ended up making a mistake being too gung ho to pay my bills - of all things! I've NEVER been gung ho (I don't know why I am using that word so much!) to pay my bills, and the first time I am, I make a mistake!

I suppose it's not a bad mistake, just some extra cash to my creditors, but I have about$90 less to pay toward my whopping APR card this month. Or figure out how to live on $90 less on my next paycheck. I guess I need to be happy that the money still went to paying down my debt.

Here's the deal .... being so GUNG HO ...... I sent all my credit card payments in last week, right after I got paid. Well, two of my billing cycles had not closed at that time. So basically they were just applied as payments, but now I still have minimum payments due. So I guess next time I will have to wait, or see if I can chose the pay day (I probably can do that, I just didn't pay enough attention the first time)!

Live and learn, I suppose!

3 comments:

South County Girl said...

i vote with the trying to live on $90 less next month.

PayingForPlaying said...

I am going to do the best I can -- my third paycheck in August I was going to try to devote to strictly credit card debt. But I have two CC payments I need to make (will just be paying the minimum because I've double-paid), plus my car insurance is due. I think I can still put about $550 or $575 toward my debt.

Ugly Debty said...

I did the same thing once. Paid $1000 off the wrong card. Dammit.