Google
 

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Fourth Credit Card PAID OFF!!!

Okay, so I am NOT ABSOLUTELY SURE it is COMPLETELY paid off, but it is damn near close! I got paid today, so I paid off the balance of $198.13 on this card. The shitty thing is, the earliest I could apply the payment is September 4th - the due date was August 31st. But since I have made 5 payments on the card this month, I couldn't schedule another - hello, just a struggling girl trying to pay off her account! Oh well, I guess it might be a few dollars in interest I have to pay as soon as my new billing cycle starts - and I will pay that ASAP and be done with this 29.99% stupid card!

I have one more 29.99% card that I will be working on next. I THINK I MIGHT be able to get it paid off by the end of September! We shall see.

I just wanted to thank everyone for your support - I love reading new comments each day! It's made my debt journey a bit more "fun."

I'm off to the beach for Labor Day weekend and I will be living it up - thanks to the Captain for footing the bill! It's a much needed mini-vacation! I wasn't quite sure I was going to make it to this afternoon (a word of warning, non-profit is a bitch, steer clear)!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Congrats on the milestone! Isn't it so great to see actual progress? And to celebrate on the beach - bonus!