Google
 

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

I've Been Published!

Okay, like I mentioned yesterday, I've been giving this Associated Content thing a whirl. So I got an e-mail today that my two pieces have been published!

I've decided that I am going to put the money into my EF instead of applying it to debts right now. I'm in the process of working on some more pieces, and I'll let everyone know if those get published.

So if you get a chance, please check out my published work :)

The Best Tasting DIET Soft Drinks

An Early Bird's Guide to Destin Dinners

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi - I linked here from your post on WIRR. (I'm 4martini) I am really interested in the Associated Content thing. Are there any guidelines? It sounds like you are paid $7 per article. Have you been paid yet? I will have to keep reading the blog to find out I guess!

PayingForPlaying said...

Hi 4martini!

Love the name by the way!

Actually, the shorter article is paying $5 and some change, and the longer one is $8 and some change. You can get paid anywhere from $3 to $20 per piece. So I'm happy with $5 and $8 - haha!

You might want to check out the Associated Content website and view FAQ (linked at te very bottom of the page). It explains payment, guideline, etc. You have to have/open a PayPal account, which is cool with me because you get the money quicker. I'll let you know when I receive the money. It takes up to two weeks for them to review/accept your work. Once it is published, you should receive the payment into your PayPal account. I haven't received mine yet, but I just got the e-mail that I was published this morning. So I should have it in my account by the end of the week. Check back, I definitely will keep everyone posted! It says you will receive payment within 3 days of publishing.

Thanks for checking out my blog!

Don't you just love WIRR??